Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Toes don't talk.

Dear Henry Albert,

It rains a lot in the mountains in Brevard. Yesterday (7/10/07), it rained so much that where I park turned to mud. So I took my shoes off and ran from my car to the porch. And when I got to the porch and washed the mud off my feet what do you think I saw? I saw my toes. So I said, “Hello toes.” My toes didn’t answer.


It is good to know the parts of your body. Your should know what is a spoon and what is a door knob and what is your nose and Daddy’s nose or Mommy’s nose and what is your toes.
It is important to learn where you end and where the world begins and what parts belong to you and what parts belong to somebody else. (Or something else like the cat.)

Talking to your toes is OK. Talking to the cat or a doorknob or your Grandpa or the ceiling is OK. Some of them may answer but don’t expect your toes to answer.

Toes aren’t stupid or anything. Toes are very important. Your Mommy and Daddy are very smart and have a lot of education. They wil tell you why toes are important.

And just because toes don’t talk, it doesn’t mean toes don’t listen.

So be careful what you say.

That’s a good lesson to learn!

No comments: