Saturday, July 7, 2007

July the seventh.

Saturday was July the seventh of the year 2007. Some people think 7 is a lucky number. July seven 2007 can be written 7/07/07. This gets some people real excited. Whoopee! A lot of people got married and did other stuff.

I am in the woods in the mountains in North Carolina. I am surrounded by trees (I guess that's why they call them woods because trees got wood.)




I am also surrounded by bears and racoons and snakes and squirrels and frogs and a lot of bugs. Animals don't care very much about numbers. Especially the bugs. Bugs like biting and making you itch.


Say hello to the bug. (Caution! Bugs can go into cereal.)




When you get older, you can pick your favorite number. First, you must learn to count. A good place to start is with your toes. Jason (your Daddy) can help because he is very good with numbers. Mommy can help with your toes.


I like 3 and 9 and 18.







No comments: